Phone: (801) 629-4210
Steve has been employed with Rocky Mountain Power since January of 1986. His current role is as Customer and Community Manager for Davis, Weber, and Morgan Counties, as well as Park City. He earned his BA in Economics from Weber State University.
Steve is heavily involved in the community including:
• Utah Defense Alliance – Vice President
• Air Force Material Command - Community Leadership
• Air Combat Command – Commanders Group Alternate
• Falcons (388th FW Support Organization)
• Ogden Breakfast Exchange Club
• Prevent Child Abuse Utah – President of the Board
• Ogden/Weber Chamber of Commerce –Legislative
• Davis Chamber of Commerce – Former President and
Current Board Member
• Weber Economic Development Corporation – Board
• Top of Utah Military Affairs Committee – Executive
• Downtown Ogden Inc. – Past Chair
• Ogden Nature Center – Past Board Member
Steve's Chamber Testimonial
In my role as a manager of Rocky Mountain Power, I am fortunate to have an extensive network throughout the county. That is almost totally a result of my Chamber involvement. By participating on committees such as Legislative Affairs and Military Affairs or attending Business After Hours and other socials, I get to really know people from business, elected officials, not-for-profits, and military leaders.
It really is true that you get out of the Chamber what you put into it. Our business and our lives are absolutely better because of what the Davis Chamber and its members contribute to the community.
Rocky Mountain Power